Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's a Girl Thing is now live!

Our kits from our design mentoring class at Scraps N Pieces are now live and available for you to download for free!  Be sure you are registered in the forum at Scraps N Pieces.  Then go to the Photoshop Class Gallery to pick up kits from all seven teams!

I am part of team seven which designed a kit called It's a Girl Thing!
Here's the full reveal of what I made for you.

folder20

Kit includes 5 papers, 9 elements, 2 word arts, and full alphabet.

MAR_IAGT_PAPERpreview3

MAR_IAGT_ALPHA1preview

I also made a layered template for you which includes PSD, TIFF and PNG files.

folder_-_Copy

The template along with the mini-kit is available for download in the Scraps N Pieces Gallery.

But wait, before you leave--
I have available for you, right here on my blog, an add-on to the kit.

MAR_IAGT_ADDONPreview1

Add-On includes 5 papers, 3 elements, 2 word arts and a full alphabet!

MAR_IAGT_AOPaperPreview

MAR_IAGT_ALPHA2preview

Everything has been quality checked by my mentor.  Papers are 12 x 12, 300 ppi JPEGs.  Elements are PNG files.

You can pick up the add-on here:    (Sorry, link has expired.)

I hope you like my kit.  If you make a layout with it, send me a copy.  You just might be featured here on my blog!

Thanks for reading!
Mary

5 comments:

  1. What a darling kit!! Very generous of you to share it, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit - love the girly theme! Thank you for sharing the kit and this great add-on.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone, for your kind words. I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty kit! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete